Have a get together with other parents and book a Psyched About Kids Workshop!
It’s a fun way to learn and support one another to raise healthy kids! It takes a village to raise a child. The presence of loving, trusting adults other than parents are a crucial part of healthy growth and development. We can help you build that community around your children and family. Choose from the following topics:
- Mega Milestones Workshop – Learn about various milestones for each age and stage and how to have appropriate expectations! Great for new parents.
- Brain Building Workshop – Learn about the newest early brain science research on how brains are built, the effects of toxic stress, and how to optimize your child’s brain development.
- Taming a Tantrum Workshop – Learn about effective discipline strategies that leverage your nurturing nature and help you approach parenting without frustration or judgment of yourself or your child.
- Riveting Routines Workshop – Establishing healthy routines can be tough! Help your children build executive functioning skills while empowering them by having them build healthy routines with you!
- Terrific Toileting Workshop – Learn the signs of readiness and many tips, tricks and terrific tools to encourage your child to use the toilet.
Each 90 minute workshop is $200. If you are looking for single seats to any of our workshops, click here to see if we are hosting any online events on our Eventbrite page.
*Please note that all workshops will be presented online during the COVID-19 outbreak until further notice.
Our experts are available to support you with simple to complex parenting challenges.
*Please note that with the current COVID-19 outbreak, we will only be doing consultations via telephone or Zoom platform.
Child Development Specialists are available by appointment via Zoom, phone, or in home in Calgary, Alberta.
Cost is 160$ per hour. (45 minute sessions available for 120$). Sessions can be claimed under insurance as psychological services.
Our Child Development Specialists have expertise in the following areas:
- Speech and language development
- Emotional regulation for behavioural challenges
- Parenting education around ages and stages of development
- Social Skills (ages 3-12)
- Setting up routines in the home to promote executive functioning
- Infant Massage
- Services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, and special needs