Have a get together with other parents and book a Psyched About Kids Workshop!
It’s a fun way to learn and support one another to raise healthy kids! It takes a village to raise a child. The presence of loving, trusting adults other than parents are a crucial part of healthy growth and development. We can help you build that community around your children and family. Choose from the following topics:
- Mega Milestones Workshop – Learn about various milestones for each age and stage and how to have appropriate expectations! Great for new parents.
- Brain Building Workshop – Learn about the newest early brain science research on how brains are built, the effects of toxic stress, and how to optimize your child’s brain development.
- Taming a Tantrum Workshop – Learn about effective discipline strategies that leverage your nurturing nature and help you approach parenting without frustration or judgment of yourself or your child.
- Riveting Routines Workshop – Establishing healthy routines can be tough! Help your children build executive functioning skills while empowering them by having them build healthy routines with you!
- Terrific Toileting Workshop – Learn the signs of readiness and many tips, tricks and terrific tools to encourage your child to use the toilet.
Each 90 minute workshop is $120.
Suggested group size is 5-12. With enough participants, the cost per person is only 10$. What a great value!
Our experts are available to support you with simple to complex parenting challenges.
Child Development Specialists are available by appointment via Skype, phone, or in home in Calgary, Alberta.
Cost is 100$ per hour. (45 minute sessions available for 75$)
Our Child Development Specialists have expertise in the following areas:
- Speech and language development
- Emotional regulation for behavioural challenges
- Parenting education around ages and stages of development
- Social Skills (ages 3-12)
- Setting up routines in the home to promote executive functioning
- Infant Massage
- Services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, and special needs